The Playstation 4 is a wonderful and game-changing gaming device. Whether you’re rebuilding your games collection or want more space to save and play, you should consider deleting your PS4’s storage.
The PS4 offers a lot of space in the form of hard drives, which helps you manage your games and apps. But how do you know how much space you need? PS4 users can get confused about deleting other games or saving games. Different games require different methods to delete. This article offers a guide on how to delete other storage on PS4.
How To Delete Other Storage On Ps4
Ps4 is one of the best gaming consoles to have around if you have a lot of people to play with. It’s not a secret that the ps4 is a very complicated and technical device. Like all devices, some functions of the ps4 are not that straightforward. One of these functions is storage. The ps4 has a lot of storage space, but sometimes it can be hard to find a suitable storage space. To free up storage space, you must follow the following instructions:
- On the PS4, go to settings and select the storage to delete other storage.
- You’ll be able to check how much space is being used and by whom.
- Choose something and press the X button to remove it.
How to Delete Saved Game Data from PS4?
You may delete some games that may clear up space on your PS4. You must do so by following the instructions below:
- Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management to manage your application’s saved data.
- Select System Storage, Online Storage, or USB Storage from the drop-down menu. [Delete]
- Select a game and mark the files you wish to delete with a tick or [Select All].
- Select [Delete] and then [OK] to confirm your decision.
What is saved data?
Saved data is a copy of your game data that you may have saved before you deleted it. You can also save your game data before you delete the saved data. It saves your game data so you can play it later.
How do you increase your storage capacity?
Upgrading your account is the simplest method to gain more storage. It can be done by upgrading your subscription or adding a new device to your account.
Can a USB drive be utilized to store data on a PS4?
You can use a USB drive to store data on a PlayStation 4.
We hope you enjoyed our article on how to delete other storage on ps4. It is a common question because many people want to use the storage on their PS4 for something other than the PS4. It can be accomplished by deleting all game data from the system. Thank you for reading.